In accordance with quality of test labs and management policies in place, our company constantly monitors trends in the development of new testing methods so that a continuous and timely provision of new equipment can be performed. In addition, in the period of 2008-2013, significant funds were set aside for the purchase of new measurement and test equipment. The specifics of the new measurements and test equipment are as follows:
- Apparatus for determination of chlorine – Microcoulometric,
- Apparatus for determination of lubricant contamination class,
- Apparatus for determination of the oxidation stability of turbine oils,
- Apparatus for determination of evaporation loss – NOACK test,
- Automatic device for determining the dropping point of lubricating grease,
- Apparatus for determining the mikrokoksa, coke and oxide ash in petroleum products,
- FT IR spectrometer,
- Microwave sample preparation for AAS and ICP-OES,
- ICP-OES (Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy),
- Thermostat for determining the dynamic viscosity by Brookfield,
- Apparatus for determination of dissipation factor,
- Device for determining refractive index – a refractometer,
- UV – VIS, and
- Stabinger viscometer.
Testing laboratory is acquiring this modern equipment, and in addition to an expansion of testing, has become a world leader in terms of market competitiveness of laboratory services in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the wider environment.